In order for a student to qualify for Title IV financial aid the following criteria must be met:
- Be a high school graduate, have a GED or be home-schooled in accordance with State law requirements.
- Be either a US Citizen or an eligible non-citizen.
- Have a valid Social Security Number or Alien Registration Number (eligible non-citizen)
- Not be in default of any educational loans at any school attended.
- Not owe a refund on grants at any school attended.
- Identify as having registered with Selective Service or that registration is not required, as applicable.
- Be enrolled as a regular student in an eligible program.
- Make Satisfactory Academic Progress in a course of study.
- Sign a statement of educational purpose, stating that the student will use federal student aid only for educational purposes.