Follow the checklist below to start the process of participating in a study abroad course.
- Explore the programs offered through Brazosport College and the TGCIE (add link). Use this time to determine which courses and locations interest you.
- Visit with Counseling & Testing to discuss your interest in study abroad, as well as your academic and career goals.
- Contact the Study Abroad Coordinator (Kamilah.Campbell@brazosport.edu, 979-230-3621), or complete the online Inquiry Form (hyperlink).
- Apply to the college hosting the course and study abroad trip. If the program is through Brazosport College, you will apply to the school at ApplyTexas.Gov. If the program is through one of the member colleges, visit their website to determine the application process.
- Apply for financial scholarships and awards, if qualified. Please note that you will pay tuition and fees for the course, as well as separate fees for the study abroad program component.
- Register for the Study Abroad opportunity through EF College Study Tours.
- Apply for the appropriate Travel Documents.