Here are some of the basics of the course:
- Each week you will be responsible for working through a chapter in the book and learning the concepts.
- All online work will be due by midnight on Sundays.
- When you come to class on Mondays, I will do a quick review of the concepts you should have learned and answer questions you might have
- Also, each Monday you will work on a lab assignment IN CLASS to show that you have understood the material and I will personally sit with you and grade it before you leave.
- Syllabus and Course Schedule are on the D2L site
If you have any questions, you can contact me at 979-230-3573 or email:email@example.com
Look forward to working with you this semester!!!