1. A Geometric Application to the Third-Order Recurrence Relations for Sequences, Teaching Mathematics and Computer Science,
Debrecen, Vol 8/2 (2011), pages 287-302 (with Ioana Agut), (view abstract);
2. Examples of analogies and generalizations in synthetic geometry, Teaching Mathematics and Computer Science,
Debrecen, Vol 8/1 (2010), pages 19-39 (with Ioana Agut), (view abstract);
3. Hypersurfaces of the contact metric manifolds with nullity condition and constant j -sectional curvature, Kyungpook Math J. 45 (2005) (see PDF file);
4. Submanifolds in contact metric manifolds with a nullity condition; Analele Universitatii din Timisoara, Year 2003,
Volume XLI, Issue 1 (p.3-10) (see the Abstract);
5. QR-submanifolds with semiflat tangent connection, Analele Universitatii Oradea, 2003
6. On contact metric manifolds with nullity condition, Analele Universitatii Oradea, 2003;
7. On a class of QR-submanifolds of quaternion space forms, Publicationes Mathematicae,
Debrecen, 1999 (Tomus 54, fasc. 3-4, p. 451-456) (see the publisher's webpage)
8. CR-submanifods normal to the structure vector field of trans-Sasakian manifold,Buletinul Instit. Polit. Iaşi, 1997 (Tomul XLIII, fasc. 1-2, p. 25-28).
9. On real hypersurfaces of quaternion space forms, Analele Universităţii de Vest-Timişoara, 1999 (see website)
10. On a contact metric manifolds with nullity condition, Analele Universitãtii Oradea, 2001,
11. Asupra unui sir dat de afixe (About a given sequence of affixes), "Transilvania" Math. Journal, 3/1999 (NR. 4/1999, p. 13-19);
12. Asupra Proprietatii lui Darboux (About Darboux’s property), "Transilvania" Math. Journal, No. 5, 2000.
13. QR-submanifolds cubic immersed in the quaternion space forms, The 6th International Conference of Clifford Algebra, Cookeville, USA, 2002.
14. Mathematical Teaching Methods: Algebra (1), Teachers Journal of Education, Oradea, 1996;
15. Mathematical Teaching Methods: Algebra (2), Teachers Journal of Education, Oradea, 1996;
16. Mathematical Teaching Methods: Geometry, Teachers Journal of Education, Oradea, 1997;
17. Mathematical Teaching Methods: Math Analysis, Teachers Journal of Education, Oradea, 1997;
18. Mathematical Teaching Methods: Physics, Teachers Journal of Education, Oradea, 1997.
1. Prestatistics, 2nd Ed., Kona Publishing, 2016;
2. Prestatistics, Kona Publishing, 2015;
3. Classes of submanifolds in manifolds with geometric structures - Monograph, VDM Verlag Dr. Muller, 2009;
4. Generalization and Analogy in Geometry - Monograph, VDM Verlag Dr. Muller, 2008, co-author;
5. Linear Algebra and Geometry with coordinates- exercises for students, 1999, University of Oradea;
6. Differential Geometry, part I – exercises for students – 2000, University of Oradea, co-author.
2012 - Instructional Devices for Creating Course Contents and Free Materials for Students, Gator Mini-Grant, Brazosport College.
2011 – Using MiniTab, Gator Mini-Grant, Brazosport College.
2010 - Peer Leader Support for Online?Hybrid Statistics Course, Gator Mini-Grant, Brazosport College.
2009 - College-Level Mathematics Competition (CLMC), Gator Mini-Grant, Brazosport College.
1993 - University of Oradea: "About a given sequence of affixes";
1996 - University of Oradea: "Normal submanifolds to structure in trans-Sasaki Manifolds"
1997 - University of Oradea: "QR-submanifolds of quaternion manifolds and of complex space forms";
1999 - University of Oradea: "Submanifolds of differentiable manifolds with constant sectional curvature";
2002 – 6th International Conference of Clifford Algebra, Cookeville, TN, USA – "QR-submanifolds cubic
immersed in the quaternion space forms".
2002 – University of Iasi "Anti-invariant submanifolds tangent to the structure vector field in the contact
metric manifolds with a nullity condition", The International Congress of Geometry and Topology.
2003 - International Mathematics Conference of the Romanian Academy, Submanifolds of Contact Metric Manifolds;
2006 – University of Texas at El Paso, El Paso, TX, January 2006, Submanifolds of contact metric manifolds.
2006 – Southeastern Geometry Conference, Charleston, SC, March 4-5, 2006, On some special classes of
submanifolds in contact metric manifolds with a nullity condition.
"Star Teacher" - Estill High School, 2004.
I was born...
in Oradea - Romania, a beautiful midsize city in the northwest part of the country (named Transylvania ).
- at "Babes-Bolyai" University in Cluj-Napoca, getting the B.S. and M.S. equivalent in Mathematics; Here I had the pleasure and
opportunity to start the work in research.
- at "A.I.Cuza" University in Iasi, the top college in the country and one of the best in Europe, getting the Ph.D. in Mathematics.
Here I had the opportunity to meet and work with many extraordinary geometers, some of them the best in the world in their
field (i.e. Academician Radu Miron). Moreover, my Thesis "Submanifolds of the Manifolds with Geometric Structures" has been
advised by Professor Aurel Bejancu, a very well-known name in the theory of submanifolds.
I have worked...
- at University of Oradea , Romania (1994 - 2004), starting as a Math Instructor and leaving as Lecturer/Assistant Professor;
- at Estill High School , SC (2001 - 2004) as a High School Teacher in an international exchange program named FACES ; - at University of Texas at El Paso , TX (2005 - 2008) as Lecturer in the Department of Mathematical Sciences; between
fall 2007 and summer 2008 I was the director of two major Programs: Precalculus and Calculus I.